Libraries for C++ that support millisecond time.
- Install in "C:\boost\<version>
Windows Visual Studio
- Tools/C++/Precompiled headers. Set to "Not Using Precompiled Headers".
- Tools/C++/General/Additional Include Directories/ add the path to Boost.
- Add #include <boost/lambda/lambda.hpp>
- Add Properties/Linker/General/Additional Library Directories C:\boost\<version>\stage\lib
- No matter what the documentation says, you have to build the binary libraries.
- From a DOS prompt
- To adjust configuration, edit: 'project-config.jam'
- To set the Tool Set use
> bootstrap.bat vcXX
- Command Line help
>bjam <no options>
and let it build. It compiles with the highest VS found, in this case VS2012.
Parent Article: Main Page