Difference between revisions of "Windows (OS)"
Latest revision as of 21:42, 28 January 2022
Change or Move Profile
Use Transwiz to backup and restore the profile.
- Create a new admin account with a different name than the target account name.
- Create the target account.
- Login as the new admin account.
- Use Transwiz to backup the source account.
- Use Transwiz to restore the source account but change the name to the target account.
- Make sure to select merge or the source and target will both run at the same time.
Change File Permissions
In Windows after Vista use icacls.
icacls D:\* /grant Everyone:F /T
Always Show All Tray Icons in Windows 10
- Open 'Settings'
- Go to personalization - Taskbar
- On the right, click on the link "Select which icons appear on the task bar" under Notification area.
- On the next page, enable the option "Always show all icons in the notification area".
Parent Article: Main_Page